San Antonio Water Softener Services
Get a lifetime of service from your fixtures, enjoy better tasting water… and much more!
San Antonio has the river, the Alamo, the Spurs, and extremely hard water. Call us today at (210) 734- 8400 and mention this site for fast, friendly service. Better yet, click one of the online coupons on the right of your screen. You’ll get more for your money with a Clack Water Softener or a CWGUSA Liquid Water SOFTNOR® from All Pro. If you don’t own a San Antonio water softener you need to call today!
For over 50 years, Clack has provided businesses and families with superior, yet affordable water softeners. With it’s high flow capacity, flexibility, and ease of programming, the Clack WS1 water softener valve is a professional grade product that will perform well for years to come. Treat yourself to a high quality San Antonio water softener and start enjoying the benefits immediately.
Introducing a simple treatment for Better Water Quality water systems are designed to provide your home with better tasting, purer drinking water, while also removing the various undesirable elements that may be present in hard water, including iron, calcium, sediment and rust. Quality water systems consist of two primary components. These components are the water conditioning system and the drinking water filtration system. These two systems in your home will not only improve your water, they will also improve your way of life!
Why You Need A Water Softener
How A Quality San Antonio Water Softener System Will Benefit Your Family:
• Purified water improves the taste of juice, coffee and soup
• Ice cubes will be clearer and harder
• Dishes and china will sparkle, using less dish soap
• Clean coffee maker with no scale or build-up
• Save work scrubbing the kitchen sink, cutting boards and counter tops
• Conditioned water leaves your skin feeling smoother after showering, shaving and washing
• Hair will be softer and more manageable
• Reduces soap scum and residue building on showers, tubs and sinks
• Saves you time and money by reducing scrubbing time in the bathroom and reducing soap, shampoo and bathroom cleaner usage by nearly 50%*
How A Water Softener Works
As displayed inside the diagram, a typical water softener contains a resin (or “mineral”) reservoir, a brine tank, and some type of controls. With a conventional cation-exchange water softener, the house water supply pipe connects to a control valve and timer toward the surface of the resin tank. Following that, the unconditioned water flows down into the tank, and is filled with plastic-like beads called resin, organized in pillars called “resin beds.”
We Can Help You Choose The Best Water Softener
To Best Meet Your Plumbing System’s Needs & Keep It Efficient & Effective
- GPG = Grains per Gallon of hardness minerals in your water
- Multiply daily gallons of used water by its GPG to determine best size
- Water softening capacity, not physical size
- Dual-Tank water softeners for larger houses
5 people use 75 gallons each per day = 375 gallons
GPG = 10
Capacity used per day = 3,750
- What controls the regeneration cycles
- How long each cycle takes
- How much water and salt are used for recharging
- Even fully automatic types require occasional refilling with salt
- Two main control types, Timer and DIR (demand-initiated regeneration)
- Time: Electronic timers automatically recharge your softener at a set time/day, based on your avg usage
- DIR: More sophisticated and efficient. Senses when to recharge resin, either electronically or with a usage meter
- Leases range from $15 to $50 per month
- Lease provisions vary, pay attention to monthly fees, install costs, and unit specs
- Ownership annual cost can be $150
- Price to purchase new is $400 – $2,500
- Compare offers for perks like replacing exhausted units with charged units
Got hard water? We can help. Fast.
San Antonio Water Softener Service: (210) 734-8400
We can perform a water softener installation, or we can service your system. That is right, our professional team provides the best water softener services around. From install to water softener repair and maintenance our team is eager to help!