Sprinkler System Repair and Maintenance
Automatic sprinkler systems make your life easier by not forcing you to constantly having to manually watering your lawn, saving you time and potentially money.
All of our repairs are done by licensed technicians. Fly-by-night companies come and go, but at All Pro Drain and Air Rescue we only send out licensed technicians to maintain your and repair your irrigation system.
Our Technicians are fully qualified to reprogram the Sprinkler Controller making certain all Timers are functioning correctly and adding additional zones to your yard. The AllPro Drain and Air technicians that come to your own home are skilled at fixing small irrigation system problems or can complete a total overhaul of your system. Our knowledge and expertise help get the job done on valve locations, head leaks and sprinkler controllers.
Our Technicians are skilled at:
- Reprogram Sprinkler Controller
- Repair and Replace Sprinkler Timers (Clock)
- Repair and Replace Broken Sprinkler Heads
- Add New Sprinkler Heads or Entire Zones
- Repair Broken Sprinkler Pipes and Fittings
- Install, Repair and Replace Automatic Rain Freeze Sensors
- Check System for Coverage & Operation
- Diagnose & Repair Low-Pressure Problems
- Leaks Found & Eliminated
- Detect & Repair Cut Sprinkler Wires
- Locate, Repair and ReplaceSprinkler Solenoid Valves
- Sprinkler Maintenance Programs Available
AllPro Drain and Air Rescue services technicians also offer maintenances programs to help you conserve water and keep your lawn looking great throughout the year. A well maintained sprinkler system can help keep your water bill low and prevent any water waste.
Our maintenance program includes:
- Run a system test cycle
- Check entire system for leaks
- Check controller for proper operation
- Check rain sensor for proper operation Adjust System run times according to season and plant growth needs
- Check that electric solenoids operate correctly
- Check for leaky seals in heads
- Check nozzles for correct spray patterns
- Make notification to customer if any repairs or alterations to the system are needed (Provide Estimate)
- Schedule appointment for repairs if needed
Let us advise you on how to improve your sprinkler system to conserve water and have your lawn looking great. Call: (210) 734-8400 today!