San Antonio Water Softener Services
San Antonio has the river, the Alamo, the Spurs, and extremely hard water. Call us today at (210) 734-8400 and mention this site for fast, friendly service. Better yet, click one of the online coupons on the right of your screen. You'll get more for your money with a Clack Water Softener or a CWGUSA Liquid Water SOFTNOR® from All Pro. If you don't own a San Antonio water softener you need to call today!
Get A Lifetime of Service From Your Fixtures,
Enjoy Better Tasting Water... & Much More!
For over 50 years, Clack has provided businesses and families with superior, yet affordable water softeners. With it's high flow capacity, flexibility, and ease of programming, the Clack WS1 watersoftener valve is a professional grade product that will perform well for years to come. Treat yourself to a high quality San Antonio water softener and start enjoying the benefits immediately.
Introducing a simple treatment for Better Water Quality water systems are designed to provide your home with better tasting, purer drinking water, while also removing the various undesirable elements that may be present in hard water, including iron, calcium, sediment and rust. Quality water systems consist of two primary components. These components are the water conditioning system and the drinking water filtration system. These two systems in your home will not only improve your water, they will also improve your way of life!
Why You Need A Water Softener
How A Quality San Antonio Water Softener System Will Benefit Your Family:
- Purer, better tasting filtered drinking water at your tap eliminates the need for expensive bottled water from the store or delivered to your home
- Purified water improves the taste of juice, coffee and soup
- Ice cubes will be clearer and harder
- Dishes and china will sparkle, using less dish soap
- Clean coffee maker with no scale or build-up
- Save work scrubbing the kitchen sink, cutting boards and counter tops
- Soap will make great lather
- Conditioned water leaves your skin feeling smoother after showering, shaving and washing
- Hair will be softer and more manageable
- Reduces soap scum and residue building on showers, tubs and sinks
- Saves you time and money by reducing scrubbing time in the bathroom and reducing soap, shampoo and bathroom cleaner usage by nearly 50%*
How A Water Softener Works
As displayed inside the diagram, a typical water softener contains a resin (or “mineral”) reservoir, a brine tank, and some type of controls. With a conventional cation-exchange water softener, the house water supply pipe connects to a control valve and timer toward the surface of the resin tank. Following that, the unconditioned water flows down into the tank, and is filled with plastic-like beads called resin, organized in pillars called “resin beds.”
We Can Help You Choose The Best Water Softener
To Best Meet Your Plumbing System's Needs & Keep It Efficient & Effective
When calculating the needed capacity of a new water softener unit there are two main factors to take into consideration:
1) GPG = Grains per Gallon of hardness minerals in your water
2) Your household's daily water usage
Once you have found these values, multiply your daily gallons of used water by your water's GPG to determine best size water softener unit to install in your home. The size of water softener refers to the unit's Water softening capacity and not the unit's physical size dimensions. If you find that your household needs a very high water softening capacity there are units available with dual tanks that have higher Gallon Per Minute flow rates.
5 people use 75 gallons each per day = 375 gallons GPG = 10
Capacity used per day = 3,750
Questions to consider: What controls the regeneration cycles? How long each cycle takes? How much water and salt are used for recharging?
Even fully automatic types require occasional refilling with salt. Two main control types, Timer and DIR (demand-initiated regeneration)
- Time: Electronic timers automatically recharge your softener at a set time/day, based on your avg usage
- DIR: More sophisticated and efficient. Senses when to recharge resin, either electronically or with a usage meter
Got hard water? We can help. Fast.
San Antonio Water Softener Service: (210) 734-8400
Will's All Pro Plumbing can perform a water softener installation, or we can service your system. That is right, our professional team provides the best San Antonio Water Softener Services around. From installation to water softener repair and maintenance, our team is eager to help!
For more information on water softeners you can also check out our Plumbing and HVAC FAQ with some specific FAQs on water softeners.