San Antonio water heater installations are one of the simplest home improvement projects that there are. However, they should always be left to the professionals. Here at Will’s All Pro Plumbing & Air Conditioning, we have years of experience with water heater maintenance, replacement, and installation.
Our highly trained staff understands your family’s water needs and space limitations and can make an accurate judgement on your home’s pipes. We’ve got you covered from start to finish! After our expert water heater installation, the only time you’ll have to think about your hot water is when you step into the shower!
When Do You Need a Water Heater Replacement?
If you know that your San Antonio water heater is nearing retirement age, don’t hesitate to call Will’s All Pro. It’s also important that you keep an eye out for signs that your water heater is struggling. Here are some warning signs that you need a new water heater installation:
- Rusty Water: If your water is brown or discolored, it’s a telltale sign that the tank of your water heater is rusting away from the inside out. To check on your tank, try draining a portion of it into a five-gallon bucket to check for discoloration. If it’s isn’t clear, it’s likely you will need replacement.
- Unpleasant Odors: When your tank gets older, it’s possible for small amounts of natural gas to release through fittings and joints. This may smell like gas, or even like rotten eggs! Either way, any strange odors coming from your water heater need to be addressed by a professional.
- Age: The older your water heater gets, the less efficient it’s likely to run. A newer model will be more energy efficient and will save you on your water bill. By checking your heaters serial number, you will be able to determine its exact age.
- Strange Noises: As tanks age they become more susceptible for sediment buildup. If you start to hear any banging sounds or you find that you run out of hot water faster, it’s highly likely that you have buildup in your water tank.
- Leaks: The actual temperature of your hot water heater can cause wear and tear over the years. As metal heats and cools, it expands and retracts. Leaks are a major plumbing issue, so keep an eye out for any excess water. A water heater installation done by Will’s All Pro in your San Antonio home will drastically reduce the likelihood of leaks.
- Insufficient Supply: Does it seem like you’re constantly running out of hot water? If so, you should seriously consider replacing your hot water heater. Insufficient heating is the most common sign of failure.
- Spike in utilities. When your San Antonio water heater is old or outdated, it needs more fuel or electricity to function. This can cause utilities to skyrocket, so a newer model is a smart investment.
Benefits of a Will’s All Pro Water Heater Installation in San Antonio
When you have Will’s All Pro install a new hot water heater in your home, you will have access to hot water whenever you need it. You will also:
- You’ll save money with newer, industry leading technology. After your water heater installation, it will need less power to operate. This will help you save on your utilities.
- Energy efficiency. Recent advancements in water heating technology have come a long way in the past few years with efficiency as the highest priority.
- Longer lifespan. Newer technology lasts longer! If you’re thinking of selling your San Antonio home, this will certainly add to a home’s resale value!
- Peace of mind. With a new hot water heater from Will’s All Pro you can have peace of mind knowing you’ll always have faster and longer lasting hot water.
A Recent Water Heater Installation Done by Will’s All Pro
One of our most recent water heater installations was performed by our highly trained service technicians in San Antonio, Texas. We removed and replaced the older, outdated water heating system with a brand new Premier Plus energy efficient water heater.
Here’s the older, outdated model that the San Antonio homeowners had before:
Here’s the finished product – a complete installation done by Will’s All Pro. The old system was replaced with a Premier Plus energy efficient water heater:
If you need a San Antonio water heater installation, look no further than Will’s All Pro. Give us a call – we’re ready to help you today!